Jason, Kristine, Elisabeth, Rebekah, Jonathan, Jacob, Kayla, Justin, Kaitlyn, Joseph and James
haha YAY!! congratulations
Are you kidding me? Congratulations!!! That's exciting. You're a great mom!
Wow, congrats! When your car won't fit the number of kids you have anymore, you should send it to us! ;) I don't know how you do it! You must have been born to make babies. Props to you, I'm impressed!
Nice...Congratulations! Looking forward to seeing you guys and the rest of the family in November :)
Congrats! You make cute babies!
yea! congrats! how far along are you?
Post a Comment
6 comments:
haha YAY!! congratulations
Are you kidding me? Congratulations!!! That's exciting. You're a great mom!
Wow, congrats! When your car won't fit the number of kids you have anymore, you should send it to us! ;) I don't know how you do it! You must have been born to make babies. Props to you, I'm impressed!
Nice...Congratulations! Looking forward to seeing you guys and the rest of the family in November :)
Congrats! You make cute babies!
yea! congrats! how far along are you?
Post a Comment