Thursday, January 19, 2017

Kristine coming home Thursday Afternoon -Thu, Jan 19, 2017 at 12:13 AM

First, thanks for all the energy and support you are providing me and my family.  I wouldn't have been able to do it without you and am grateful to my core!

I Just wanted to do a quick coordinating email.  We are coming home tomorrow, but to be honest, we still need help.  My natural instinct is to think that we could manage it ourselves.  But I don't think we can yet.  (MAN! that is hard to admit!)   Kristine is far from well enough to manage the other babies and I should get to the NICU at least once a day.   Can we continue the help per the calendar Anne put together?   If things stabilize quicker than expected we can back off.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes.  Plan on it.  Everyone is happy to help!  This way you and Kristine can focus on the babies (and Kristine's healing).  We can help with the day to day.
--Justin & Anne Harper

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Amen -- we're glad to help as long as needed! (and we always figured that help would still be needed well after when you first come home) ...
---Todd Gurney
------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm sorry to chime in late, but just wanted to ditto the bishop and Anne!!  We are in this with you for as long as you need us.  So happy that Joseph's condition is improving each day.  

We love the Daniels family(:

Trish

No comments: